2017 is Canada’s 150th anniversary and to celebrate the historical event; the Canada 150 watch with a striking Maple Leaf is being brought to you as a way for all Canadians to wear a piece of Canada’s heritage. The Canada 150 watch is valued at approximately $220.00 but it is being offered for only $89.00 plus postage.
The timepiece proudly incorporates the Maple Leaf on the watch face and Wounded Warrior Canada crest on the back of the watch. In this, our 150th anniversary as a nation, what more fitting way is there to show your pride in Canada while also supporting our wounded Veterans, First Responders and their families, than through the purchase of a Canada 150 watch.
Available Design Features:
- Watch is made with Seiko movements.
- Polished, Stainless Steel.
- Canadian Maple Leaf on the watch face
- Wounded Warrior Crest on the case back
- 24k, raised gold plating on its face.
- Exquisite alligator-style leather strap in black.
- Comes in a Custom embossed velveteen collector’s box
- Item #: KS-476